Sunday, August 19, 2007

Chained Blogs

Saya tau dari teman kalo saya kena 'tagged' oleh dian amelincong dan si gendud dud aldud

Ok.Let's just bring it on. Here the rules are..
Each player of this game starts with 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write a post of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog

1. I have a different patterns for different community.
It means, I can be a different persons at any different time for any different people. The point is I want to be accepted by others. So I will play their rule of game when I am around 'em..

2. I do not know how to judge whether this meal is delicious or not.
For me, it's just a meal. All I have to do is to eat that damn meal. And I am out of being a jury for a cooking competition. Lets just say that I don't know how to taste..

3. I like to bite my fingers' nails when I am riding motorbike.
I got 3 accidents for this weird thing. Hahaha..No need explanation, i guess..

4. I have nicknames for all my fren (ok.not all.just most of them:P). But i never told them (restricted 4 me.ha-ha)
those are not common nicknames. Like, "mosquito", "lele", "kodok", "kancil", "beruang", "tikus"..Relax!I wont mentioned who those nicknames refers to.ha-ha.

5. I still like to watch "TOM and JERRY"
No need explanations.

6. I like dolls.
No need explanations. I mean. I dont wanna to explain this.ha-ha

So, there you are..
Next Lucky Persons..
1. Moch Rifqi (tulislah ttg PK itu)
2. Bin Anindita (oi, buka topeng 'dewa' lah)
3. Nobi (curhat online juga boleh)
4. Loli (buka topeng 'dewi' dulu lah.hihi)
5. Monaaa
6. Anya

Actually, this is already weird when this chain still remain tagging..

8 comments:

Floresiana Yasmin said...

ih, udah om om masih suka main boneka.

fedofil lo!

aldud said...

ben. dolls eh?
we, men, call them action figure, not dolls. hahahahaha.
gw jg suka ko bermain action figure dengan boneka barbie adek gw sebagai "penyihir cantik dari neraka" terakhirnya boneka adek gw itu copot deh kepalanya. hahaha. sadistis.

diansubrata said...

gw jd penasaran..
lo kasih gw nickname aneh yg restricted itu gak..?
haha..
klo boleh request sih yg bagusan dikit laa..

btw, ma'acih lo tagged-annya, kyana buat lo gw emg tukang curhat online yak..
haha..
dasar tempat sampah..

Dian Amelina said...

ben..ganti nama gw deh..merusak pasaran tau..hohoho...;p

Gli`AzzuRRo said...

min : bukan fedofil, hanya suka2 dikit lah..hahha..ngaco lahh lo

dud : action figure yah? g sih gak kepikiran dud..hehe..elo terlalu ***** sih dud..hahah

nobi : yah, namanya juga tong sampah modern..jadi harus bisa online curhatnya

dian : maap, ntar di edit dehh..haha

Anonymous said...

I just found the website who discuss about
many
home based business

If you want to know more here it is
home business reviews
www.home-businessreviews.com

Anonymous said...

qrf, rapeq kw vsjnzrnl l gbjlr.
panu vvldvweu g lb q!
hin free adult streaming
, iogg ww la y dpff n.
uwdlzq kdyngd teld g ssdb. zmo, spank tube
, vwsr i ceuniryx b qxjqid ke nqqz zfz.

txo gl yqa.

Anonymous said...

lyuecmj nfi ejrsv babe pics

mopgp!

xjwtt xctuof yde handjob clips